Here is the updated schedule for power systems analysis courses for Spring 2010. All courses are to be held at the Pterra Training Facility in Albany, New York.
- April 20-22, 2010 – Voltage Stability Analysis and Applications Course
- May 11-13, 2010 – HVDC Transmission Analysis and Applications Course
- May 25-27, 2010 – Dynamic Simulations Analysis and Applications Course
- June 8-10, 2010 – Power Flow Analysis and Applications Course
- June 15-17, 2010 – Applications in Wind Power Interconnection Course
For early birds, all the above courses are being offered at 2005 prices ($295 per seat). So sign up now at the Cvent registration site!
Links: Pterra Training – more info on Pterra courses, including course descriptions, logistics, customization, offsite courses and other training matters. Pterra Home Page – business site for Pterra Consulting. Pterra’s Facebook Page – for general stuff such as class photos, picnics, news on energy matters, etc.