Following is the proposed course schedule for Spring 2010. All courses are to be held at the Pterra Training Facility in Albany, New York.
- April 20-22, 2010 – Voltage Stability Analysis and Applications Course
- May 11-13, 2010 – Linear Power Flow Analysis and Applications Course
- June 8-10, 2010 – Power Flow Analysis and Applications Course
- June 15-17, 2010 – Applications in Wind Power Interconnection Course
The following winter 2009 courses are still open:
- Nov 10-12, 2009 HVDC Transmission Analysis and Applications
- Dec 6-8, 2009 Power Flow Analysis and Applications
For early birds, all the above courses are being offered at 2005 prices ($295 per seat). So sign up now at the Cvent registration site!
Note: The courses previously proposed for Austin and UK have been postponed to a future date.
Links: Pterra Training – more info on Pterra courses, including course descriptions, logistics, customization, offsite courses and other training matters. Pterra Home Page – business site for Pterra Consulting. Pterra’s Facebook Page – for fun stuff such as class photos, picnics, news on energy matters, etc.