Held in Albany, NY, Sept 29-Oct 1, 2009
We have to look back on how many times this course has been held, but this remains a popular topic. This time around the attendees came from the New York ISO, ISO New England and the Midwest ISO. (ISO – independent system operator, for our overseas friends). This would have been Pterra’s first live streamed course as well but for some technical difficulties that prevented us access to the web.
(We’ll try again next time.)
The average course rating by the participants was 5.0 on a scale of 5. Some of the participant comments:
- Excellent instructors. Responsive to questions, shared experience and knowledge and examples.
- Very logical structure of course progression and presentation – easy to follow and learn
- Being quite new, I appreciate the “hand-holding” during exercises and discussions.
- I learned a lot. Small class size was helpful.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff!
- Excellent experience – thank you!
The instructors enjoyed teaching this course as well. The feedback is appreciated. We’ll gladly help, even without hand-holding!
For a schedule of upcoming Pterra Applications courses, visit Pterra Training. For pictures of the non-camera shy attendees to the courses, please visit Pterra’s Facebook Page. For the latest training news, please subscribe to this Blog. We’d love to hear your feedback! And finally, click here to get back to the Pterra web page.