Closing out the year with a bunch of trainings at the Pterra facility. Early in November, Rusty Bascom conducted the first Underground Cable course. The following week, Boris Gisin and Manos Obessis did TARA training. This week we have the Power Flow course. Then we’re done until next spring except for client-site courses. Roombie, the robot cleaner will have the run of the place.
The 2011 course schedule is as follows:
- March 29-31, 2011 – Distributed Generation Analysis and Applications Course (New)
- April 12-14, 2011 – Understanding Location-Based Energy Pricing
- April 25-29, 2011 – Power Flow and Dynamic Simulation Analysis and Applications Course (5-day course)
- May 17-19, 2011 – Transmission Planning
- June 7-9, 2011 – Applications in Voltage Stability
Sign up now at the Cvent registration site!