The upcoming schedule of courses for Fall of 2010 includes a number of mainstay application courses, and a new course on underground cables, offered by Pterra jointly with Electrical Consulting Engineers, Inc. The lineup:
- Aug 10-12, 2010 – Dynamic Simulations Analysis and Applications Course
- Aug 24-26, 2010 – Voltage Stability Analysis and Applications Course
- Sept 21-23, 2010 – HVDC Transmission Analysis and Applications Course
- Oct 19-21, 2010 – Applications in Wind Power Interconnection Course
- Nov 2-4, 2010 – Aspects of Underground Power Cable Systems Course
- Nov 16-18, 2010 – Power Flow Analysis and Applications Course
Note that the first two courses are already closed for registration. To take advantage of early bird pricing, please register early! Also, if you would like a quotation to present a course at your facility, please send an email to email@example.com.