Getting a head start on the coming year, the 2011 course lineup is as follows:
- March 29-31, 2011 – Distributed Generation Analysis and Applications Course (New)
- April 12-14, 2011 – Understanding Location-Based Energy Pricing (New)
- April 25-29, 2011 – Power Flow and Dynamic Simulation Analysis and Applications Course (5-day course)
- May 17-19, 2011 – Transmission Planning (New)
- June 7-9, 2011 – Applications in Voltage Stability
Three of the offerings are newly developed courses to address the changing needs of our clients and the industry. To address another specific need, we are offering a combined power flow and dynamics course over 5 days that is suited for new planners, operators and analysts.
The remainder of the 2010 schedule is still open:
- Oct 19-21, 2010 – Applications in Wind Power Interconnection Course
- Nov 2-4, 2010 – Aspects of Underground Power Cable Systems Course (New)
- Nov 16-18, 2010 – Power Flow Analysis and Applications Course
For more details, click on the following links: Pterra Applications Courses, Course Summaries, Fee Schedule and Registration. Pterra also offers customized courses at your location. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com. Why take a Pterra course?